Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Prussians: Infantry Test Paint

I did a test paint for each of the infantry regiments that will be in my army as per my previous post. On the left is Forcarde and on the right is Itzenplitz.

At this scale the difference is negligible; if you look carefully you'll see that the cuffs are different colours (red and white respectively). It's almost unnoticeable but their collars and pompons are also different; Forcarde has a blue collar and red/white pompon whilst Itzenplitz has a white collar and yellow pompon.

Overall I'm not sure that I'm happy with the job I've done but will press forward and hope they look okay when they are ranked up and properley based. Perhaps a highlight on the blue coats will help bring out more detail.

...also Forcarde needs to have his bayonet straightened!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.