Saturday, April 18, 2009

(World of Warcraft) Dogfish: Ding 60

World of Warcraft
I've been casually playing my Orc Shaman with increased frequency - a few nights ago he hit level 60. I remember when that used to be a big deal! I have a lot of characters although most of them linger in the mid-20's as I get bored with them and move on to another. Actually I only have one level 80... but I digress!

Here he is in Shattrath City wearing various quest reward bits and partial sets from the Auction House. I've always thought "Shattrath" was an unfortunate name for a city (well, an unfortunate name for anything not related to a particular body function).

I went with Aldor although I don't think it matters as he'll be off to Northrend before he has sufficient reputation with them to unlock anything interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.