Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Munchkin Quest

We had another go at Munchkin Quest tonight; I spent most of the game as the anathema of powergamers everywhere - a Dwarf Wizard while Emily scored a Half-Human/Half-Halfling Super Warrior (I dub thee Quaterling).

Click on image for a larger version... if you dare!
Emily (green Munchkin) faces the wrath of the Floating Nose.
Meanwhile I prepare to ransack another room (yellow Munchkin).


We almost got to the endgame before Emily gave up for bed. I played an extra turn to see how I'd go against the boss (playing Emily's hand in her absence) and faced the Enraged Armored Big Brother of Mr Bones - the short combat ending with three of my levels drained! Deciding that Emily was right I too retired.

I expect that our next game will be played to completion... given that after packing up I found Emily in the computer room checking eBay instead of sleeping in bed ~ oooh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.