Saturday, May 02, 2009

Uncharted Seas: Tokens and Templates

I felt obliged to add a new post to the blog - although I don't have much to report.

Yesterday afternoon I went to my local copy centre and had some Uncharted Seas tokens and templates printed on card. They are shiny and very nice! I'm always pleased with having things printed at copy centres - there's something satisfying about holding a physical copy of something that I've otherwise only seen on my computer screen :)

I was hoping for a game today (yes, an actual game!) but my opponent has had other things pop up - now it looks like it might be happening on Monday thanks to a public holiday. As he doesn't have a fleet (yet) we are going to split my Iron Dwarves into two mini-fleets. As a consequence I must leave half the fleet unpainted.

Intro Game (no cards, no ramming; to learn the basics)
Objective: Sink all of opponent's ships
Terrain Setup: One island in the middle of the table
Each Player's Fleet:
* Frigate Squadron: Mortis Class Frigates x3
* Reduced Cruiser Squadron: Hammer Class Cruiser x1

Mini Game (all game features)
Objective: Sink all of opponent's ships
Terrain Setup: As the mood takes us (I'm sure he'll want a mess of islands!)
Each Player's Fleet:
* Frigate Squadron: Mortis Class Frigates x3
* Cruiser Squadron: Anvil Class Heavy Cruiser x1, Hammer Class Cruiser x1




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.