Wednesday, May 20, 2009

(World of Warcraft) Dogfish: Ding 70

The 'casual leveling' of Dogfish increased in frequency once I reached Nagrand, a region I enjoy cruising around. On the weekend Emily logged her hunter in and helped me finish off all the group quests (Durn the Hungerer, Cho'war, Ring of Blood) which netted huge experience points and lots of blues. Nice.

Having hit 68 (and applying the same logic that sent me through the Dark Portal at 58) I decided to try my luck in Northrend. The last time I came out here was with a purple-equipped Malidor, so much of what he got from the early quests went straight to the vendor; however a slightly-underequipped Dogfish was able to enjoy the expected gravy train resulting in a prompt "Ding: 70" and rather nice gear with minimum effort. Sadly the weekend's blues from Nagrand have all been replaced with green upgrades ~ but this was expected.

(Click image for a bigger version with more detail)

In other WoW news a workmate has rolled a new Druid on Khaz'goroth for casual gaming and good times. I took him through Wailing Caverns (as is tradition with real life friends rolling new characters on a shared server) and we only got lost once... or twice. I always miss the same blind-turn and make a point of remembering where it is - but as I only visit the instance once every few months at most I forget where the tricky turnoff is and end up running in circles again! Oh well, I guess Raid Leader isn't a hat I'll be wearing any time soon :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.