Thursday, December 16, 2010

Project: Reaver Titan (1)

Part One: Opening the Box

As many of you know I was promised a Reaver Titan for Christmas by my lovely wife Emily (well, we went halves in the cost).

Yesterday it arrived... and only now do I realise how huge this project is going to be!


Unboxing the beast. The package is large, weighty and filled to the brim with bits.


The head is large! When I get a chance I'll place it beside a Rhino.


I suspect this is going to take a long time to finish, but with fingers crossed I'm hoping I can get it done within a month so I can drag it down to the Apocalypse event at Cancon being run by an old friend from back-in-the-day. Crikey.

3 comments:

  1. Get your trimming knife, and your lighty soap dishwater fired up! You've got resin to clean :) And - really do it. Glueing and painting if you don't is a royal pain :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really suggest doing the washing up on each piece. Trim it up, and then wash it up. The release agent really does need removing. Hooray Titan!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.