Sunday, June 28, 2009

Warhammer RPG: Smuggler -> Shieldbreaker

Friday was our weekly meet for the round-robin Warhammer Roleplay campaign. Having finally acquired enough skills and talents from Smuggler (and having purchased all of the required gear) my character progressed to Shieldbreaker. Finally, a career that is competent at fighting! To be fair, lingering in low classes has the benefit of providing useful skills such as Secret Signs (Thief) and Gossip ~ but it's nice to move onto a 'combat career' now that I have a few tricks up my sleeve.

Honouring our sportspersons agreement to avoid increasing our Attack attribute for as long as possible I instead chose Strike Mighty Blow and Dodge Blow to buy with saved experience points. During my character's downtime I will be working for the local Dwarf as a "soldiery type" (to justify the career of Shieldbreaker) and meeting up with the other player-characters on weekends for our adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.